Friends of Jesmond Dene with Neil Atkinson Photography and Digitalab JESMOND DENE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION 2017 Competition Information and Rules
1. Duration: 10am 1st October 2017 – 10pm 31st October 2017.
2. Judge: Neil Atkinson, professional photographer, tutor and writer.
3. Entrance: free of charge with online registration.
4. Categories: 16 or under, 17 or older.
5. Prizes in each category: 1st Prize: A photography workshop with Neil Atkinson (value £95) plus a framed print of the winning image from Digitalab (value £75); 2nd Prize £30; 3rd Prize £15
6. No cash alternative is available and the Judge’s decision is final
7. 16 or under – Adult Supervision: A parent or guardian must be responsible for the registration of a 16 or under participant and any email address and/or telephone number provided must be those of the adult and not the 16 or under participant
8. Submission of images: Online via our Facebook page or post/deliver to: Ouseburn Park Visitor Centre (Ouseburn Park Visitor Centre, Red Walk, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7 7BQ).
9. Copyright: The photographer retains copyright to his/her image but grants Friends of Jesmond Dene, Neil Atkinson Photography and Digitalab permission to use the image for any publicity purpose, with printed credit, at any time.
10. Any submission must be the work of the named participant.
11. Status: Only submissions by amateur photographers are permitted. The competition is not open to professional or semi-professional photographers or members of their immediate families.
12. Photo Walk on Launch Date: 10am 1st October 2017 – meet at Ouseburn Park Visitor Centre (Red Walk, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7 7BQ). All Under-16 participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
13. All participants and accompanying adults accept full responsibility for their own personal safety whilst taking part in this competition.
14. Communications and Enquiries: Via Facebook page.
15. Condition of Entry: By entering this competition, all participants and their parents/guardians, are deemed to accept the above rules.